So, first off I’m not completely familiar with how the victron system totally operates. We purchased our rv used with a 3k inverter 24v inverter and 4 Battle Born 1200a/hr batts. The previous owner had ran the generator to charge the batteries, but we decided to add a MPPT and array. There is now a 250/100 MPPT connected to two REC 355 panels with a third 320 Panasonic panel we had given to us. All three worked together amazingly (859w max) when we came off shore power to move spots, and hook back up. The next day when I went to move the RV to travel I had a “low voltage” reading from my jack system. The problem continued when I reached my destination, “low voltage” when trying to auto level. When I hooked back into shore power, everything worked. I took the RV’s lead acid battery (hooked up with a 100w panel and separate 100/15 MPPT) in for testing and it had a dead cell, replaced it, but the problem has continued.
It being hot out we ran our three ACs on shore power and then suddenly the system dropped, “low voltage” alarms on the GX constantly. I have isolated the AC issue down to the mid AC unit that only works on the fan setting (blower), but the wife and I were talking on this latest travel day and came up with the idea that something screwy is going on with the Battle Borns. Looking at the history I can see that the day we moved spots we were getting good max and min voltage, but the day we departed the min voltage has been super low.
Looking for suggestions on where to go from here.