question

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) asked

VictronConnect Instant readout: see readings immediately on the Device list

Good morning all!

We are currently beta testing a new feature in VictronConnect which is a major improvement: when you open VictronConnect, it will show information for your products (when in range) within seconds.

Which, patiently as I am myself (…), is really really cool.

Here is a video I took, of my electric boat: https://www.dropbox.com/s/28wqdoraucs0q86/RPReplay_Final1653669859.mov?dl=0.

And a screenshot:

e710e709-7756-402e-ab56-dca30b756cdf.png

Within seconds, I can see what I want to know: how is the state of charge, are the batteries balanced. And thats done without having to connect to each individual battery. Much much faster.

Currently available for SmartLithiums, SmartShunt, BMV-712 and SmartSolars.

To try this, see VictronConnect Beta instructions.

Once installed, update your product(s) and then go to the product info page where you need to enable the new feature. Note that you might need to wait 20 seconds for the option to appear. Thats something we’ll fix before release.

Besides faster, also the range is a bit longer.

You might wonder how this works security wise: ie can someone now walk over the camping ground or harbor and see everybody their voltages and state of charge? The answer is no. The data is encrypted with security keys that are exchanged when connected; which is only possible when knowing the pin code. Do note that, as always, for max security, the only solution is to disable bluetooth and don’t use it at all.

Have a good weekend, Matthijs

VictronConnect
6 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi all, today we released a new beta: 5.70-beta4.

8784833d-b147-4126-92bf-0a9fb70f581c.jpeg

Detailed changes are in above beta instructions link.

One nice feature: all prior connected devices are now grouped on top of tue screen, and sorted by name: on the same place every time. Faster to check and interpret and “easier on the brain”.

0 Likes 0 ·
lelazary avatar image lelazary commented ·
Works great. Thank you so much for this feature. It would be great to have the encryption scheme so I can use my onboard Linux machine to get this data. Right now I have to connect to each Bluetooth separately.
0 Likes 0 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ lelazary commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
Rod avatar image Rod commented ·

img-2123.jpegusing version v5.9 I cannot see the instant readouts for BlueSmsrtvChsrger 30A x 3 120vac/12vdc

0 Likes 0 ·
img-2123.jpeg (576.0 KiB)

Hi @Rod

Our IP22 chargers do not support instant readout at the moment. A list of products that do support instant readout can be found in the VictronConnect manual: https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/stored-trends---instant-readout.html

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
seaniefs avatar image seaniefs commented ·

Hi there,

Thanks for implementing this feature; I'm finding it very useful on my SmartSolar 75/15 MPPT.

I was wondering whether there were any plans to add instant readout support for the Blue Smart IP65 charger series at all?

Thanks

0 Likes 0 ·
28 Answers
baronner avatar image
baronner answered ·

That's a really nice feature! Like it a lot!

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Sarah avatar image
Sarah answered ·

98dc4402-3057-49c7-9b5d-eeaec900744f.pngVery happy with the new features as well as the VE.Can Integration.

2 |3000

dirkmuc avatar image
dirkmuc answered ·

Super improvement! Thanks Victron.

screenshot-20220529-192257.jpg

2 |3000

slapperia avatar image
slapperia answered ·

Looking really nice! Great work!

2 |3000

pyemarine avatar image
pyemarine answered ·

Mathijs,

FYI on a Macbook Pro running Mac OS 12.4, the VC beta v5.70 hangs midway during the required firmware update;

on smart solar 75/15 when going from 2.37 to 2.41. It also happens on the smartshunt. This is repeatable and the only way to get the devices back is to use VC 5.60 to reflash to 2.37

3 comments
2 |3000

Noted! Thank you
0 Likes 0 ·

@pyemarine Please, let me know the exact MacBook Pro model you have.

0 Likes 0 ·
pyemarine avatar image pyemarine jperez (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Here you go:

screen-shot-2022-06-03-at-104043-am.png

0 Likes 0 ·
pau1phi11ips avatar image
pau1phi11ips answered ·

I'm slightly confused, should I be able to see the Multiplus II (firmware v497) in this Victron Connect beta?

The Cerbo is on 2.90 ~10 large.

4 comments
2 |3000

Yes, v497 is included in this beta but also in latest official release v5.60. To find it connect to the Multi with VictronConnect and MK3 and go to the product info page, you will find an update button there.
0 Likes 0 ·
pau1phi11ips avatar image pau1phi11ips jperez (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Hmm, that's what I thought. I don't see the Multi, despite it already being on v497

1654098583801.png
Victron Connect is 5.70beta5

1654098798355.png

0 Likes 0 ·
1654098583801.png (27.5 KiB)
1654098798355.png (12.5 KiB)
jperez (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image jperez (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ pau1phi11ips commented ·

VE.Bus inverter/chagers are not supported via VC-Remote yet.

1 Like 1 ·
pau1phi11ips avatar image pau1phi11ips jperez (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
Ah :)

Thanks for the clarification!

0 Likes 0 ·
gainestr avatar image
gainestr answered ·

Do you think that this protocol for broadcasting this data over Bluetooth will ever be ported into an Apple Watch application? I would love to have the ability to see this data on a device other than my phone which I don’t carry with me all the time. Or maybe Victron could develop, over time, a small Bluetooth enabled device with a screen that can be mounted anywhere within Bluetooth range instead of needing a wired display such as the BMV-712.

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @gainestr , that could very well be that we do that. Both ideas have been discussed. Thanks!
0 Likes 0 ·
klim8skeptic avatar image
klim8skeptic answered ·

Seems to work via VRM also ?

screenshot-20220608-115835.jpg

The 2 mppts (75-50 bluesolar and 100-50 smart solar) appear to be live. v.159 , ve direct cables.

The BMV values hang / get stuck. v3.11 , usb > ve direct adaptor.

Venus v2.85.

Great work so far. :)

1 comment
2 |3000

Right @klim8skeptic works on VRM as well.
1 Like 1 ·
tobi17 avatar image
tobi17 answered ·

This is a really a nice feature, I have tested it a lot! But for reliability reasons you should display a timestamp for each device! It is very important to know how old are these broadcasted data are. From experiences data should always have a timestamp - always! This should be enhanced at cerbo/venus gui as well.

1 comment
2 |3000

gainestr avatar image gainestr commented ·

This data is live. No time stamp needed for live data. If you’re not close enough to to receive the data, it doesn’t populate. It’s pretty easy to look at the data and see the numbers changing to see that it’s live so I’m not certain why a time stamp would be needed. When is the last time you looked at a time stamp when you checked your current balance in your bank account?

1 Like 1 ·
mike4nl avatar image
mike4nl answered ·

A nice new feature really. But one thing is not working on my site
- E.g. Mppt 75/15 with Smart Battery Sense
--> I can't see the temparture from the 24V accu system

In the mppt view (Connect Software) she is shown.

2 |3000

gainestr avatar image
gainestr answered ·

Only issue I’m seeing with latest beta is that the SmartShunt doesn’t show “Infinite” when there is more current coming in than going out in time remaining field. It simply shows “- -“ Not a big deal but in the device list, the new BT protocol at least shows the infinity symbol.

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @gainestr ; thank you, noted. We'll take a look at that. Either before or after the first official release that adds this "immediate data" feature.
1 Like 1 ·
netsrac27 avatar image
netsrac27 answered ·

Does the BlueSolar MPPT with the separate Bluetooth Interface support broadcasting data? Didn‘t see any firmware updates or options under product info. Or do I need a SmartSolar MPPT?

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @netsrac27

VictronConnect v5.73, which is released today, adds support for external "VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle (Rev2)" dongles.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
netsrac27 avatar image
netsrac27 answered ·

Also what does this implementation mean for the GATT services implemented in the Smart Shunt? is there still hope that we will get GATT support for other devices?

2 comments
2 |3000

Hi @netsrac27 I'm not sure yet. If they will, then not anytime soon .For most use cases, the advertised data will be far easier to use for integration, as well as more stable: rather than trying to keep a connected-state-stack up and running, just parsing the advertisements is enough.
1 Like 1 ·
netsrac27 avatar image netsrac27 mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
Absolutely agree. Would love to be able to decode the advertising data. Hope you will publish some information how to decrypt the data once it made it's way to the final version.

0 Likes 0 ·
felixsteinbeis avatar image
felixsteinbeis answered ·

Hi Matthijs @mvader (Victron Energy) ,

this is a really cool feature! I've been looking for a solution to read out my BMV-712 via Bluetooth for over a year now.

My hope was the new GATT service, but unfortunately it is not yet available for the BMV-712 (but I keep hoping it will come). Now my second hope is the new advertising data. These contain almost all the info I need.

However, the data are encrypted. How can I decrypt the data? I can read the advertising data and see a timestamp. But I am missing more information about encryption and encoding.

I really hope Victron can provide the info so I can finally read my BMV-712 with Bluetooth.

Thank you very much.

Many greetings
Felix

3 comments
2 |3000

Hi @felix.steinbeis as well as others, we'll be looking into if- and how we can make the new plan available for integration soon. Thanks for your interest.
2 Likes 2 ·
netsrac27 avatar image netsrac27 mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ commented ·
@mvader (Victron Energy) Any updates on releasing the protocol to the public? It would be such a big help for monitoring my devices.

I would also not have any issue if you add an "send unencrypted" switch into the devices that will broadcast the data publicly (so that you don't need to share your encryption algorithm).
1 Like 1 ·
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) ♦♦ netsrac27 commented ·
0 Likes 0 ·
pepe1395 avatar image
pepe1395 answered ·

Very nice add on but I have a problem in displaying the readings of my IP43 when in local, as you can see in the picture attached. No problem in VRM.

Ciao!

ip43.jpg

ip43.jpg (798.0 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

@Pepe1395

Supported by SmartSolar, Smart BMV, SmartShunt, Smart Battery Sense, Lynx Smart BMS, Smart Lithium and Inverter/Multi/MPPT RS.

VE.Direct and VRM remote connected devices does also benefit of this new feature; in this case no new firmware is needed.

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:beta

2 Likes 2 ·
wanek avatar image
wanek answered ·

Hello!

Thanks for the nice feature, this is indeed useful. The Inverter Smart and Bluesolar MPPT will ever be supported?

screenshot-20220809-085813.jpg

4 comments
2 |3000

Hi @wanek

VictronConnect v5.73, which is released today, adds support for external "VE.Direct Bluetooth Smart dongle (Rev2)" dongles and the internal dongle of SmartInverters.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

2 Likes 2 ·
wanek avatar image wanek Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

Thanks a lot! I just downloaded and it works.

0 Likes 0 ·
k-k avatar image k-k Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

would be nice to see the broadcast permanently, as it shows not all, "leistung" & "ertrag" pop up shortly before they meet Kurt Cobain. Also in connect v5.73 it is impossible to export .csv (share data) from a sun 12/250.

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @k_k

For which product do you have this behavior: "would be nice to see the broadcast permanently, as it shows not all, "leistung" & "ertrag" pop up shortly before they meet Kurt Cobain. " ?

And thanks for reporting the problem with the history export for the Sun inverter. We can reproduce the problem and it will be fixed in some future version.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
k-k avatar image
k-k answered ·

@Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

thank you very much for your answer, cause you taking it serious.

The device is a sun 12/250 230V (Sin 121251100)

20220812_111537.mp4

The video is a bit old so:

hint1: the firmware is now 2.41 (no behavior change).

hint2: i moved the inverter, so all data ist lost (just battery dis/reconnect, no manual data erasure)

hint3: the recording stopped 1-2 seconds too early - after quitting victronconnect it shows for a second all 5 items including [Solarleistung] [Ertrag]. The data preview falls then back to only show 3 items: [Batteriespannung] [AC-Last] [Zustand]. So from that on the 2 data items from the pwm-controller are lost (in nirvana).
hint4: before restarting victronconnect again it shows only 3 items (as standard before starting up)

Seems to be a refresh of the display first having all data, then like a reset, only the inverter-data remains, not polling pwm-data again -> A19E

(Data object to small - Vcc switched off?)

I'll fetch a new endsequence.

20220823_035523.mp4

Just plain recording, no extra interaction. Hope that helps.

Kind regards

Edit: how do i remove the doublettes (files) ?

8 comments
2 |3000

Hi @k_k

The fact that the PWM data disappears can be explained: The broadcast data does not contain the PWM data, only the inverter data. But VictronConnect will show the available PWM values that it received while it was connected for a very short while after disconnecting. This will be solved in a future release.

We are looking into the issue of the empty history charts and the kwh counters being 0.

The "Unknown device (A19E)" was a purely textual issue in VictronConnect and does not change anything regarding behavior. This will also be solves in a future release.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
Nice to hear from you. Please look also after the non storage of warnings (e.g. batt too low) i got these warnings, acknowledged them but they weren't stored/shown in the charts.

Mfg

Kind regards

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

any news for the sun 12/250 and bluetooth and history ?

Overload warning isn't also mentioned in history

0 Likes 0 ·

hi @k_k

I indeed have some news regarding the history. The problem has been identified and new firmware has been made which will probably be included in the next VictronConnect.

I will forward your issue with the overload warning to the developers.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @k_k

The SUN inverter firmware that contains the fix for the history can be downloaded from our Victron Professional website: https://professional.victronenergy.com/downloads/firmware/

Here you can download the firmware file and add this to VictronConnect on your phone/tablet. The procedure is described here: https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/firmware-updates.html#UUID-705fe0d3-30d8-e6e6-aad1-856f4ac6e3b3

We have also identified the issue with the storage of the warnings/errors in the history and this will probably be solved on the next SUN inverter firmware.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff)

just for your info (i can't replicate it) - is there a difference between victronconnect 5.72 and 5.73 how they handle the *.dup files?

1.) I installed it 2times whith each version, the last attempt was not only shown in the about-cog (as every 4 times) but really shows an effect in charts. (I tested and waited 2 day-cycles). But, ashes on me, can't tell which version was really successful.

2.) In the help-html are save/download & upload-buttons shown for the settings: can't find them for the real device, but only for demo-devices.

3.) I saw a message* in the forum that a mppt 150/100 has also the problem with a nonfunctional csv, same as sun 12/250.

*gbradleyviper

2b.) These long victron-nights:

20220912_232955.mp4

0 Likes 0 ·

Hi @k_k

1. There is no difference between the different VictronConnect versions in how they handle .dup files. When the firmware update was successful with any of these versions, it was already ok. Unfortunately, the new firmware is not able to recover the generated Ah from before the firmware update. It will start registering the generated Ah right after the update.

2. Thanks for reporting this. We will look into this.

3. We have seen this post, thank you also mentioning it here.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
0 Likes 0 ·
20220915-010642.mp4 (16.7 MiB)
goboatingnow avatar image
goboatingnow answered ·

When will the IP 22 12/30 support this feature ?

1 comment
2 |3000

chuckenglehart avatar image chuckenglehart commented ·
I have an IP65 Blue Smart Charger, and agree that this instant readout would be a great feature.

I've rarely connected to my SmartSolar MPPT since this feature was enabled.

0 Likes 0 ·
black-moon avatar image
black-moon answered ·

@mvader (Victron Energy) I switched on this new feature some weeks ago out of curiosity. Today I wanted to deactivate it again (I'm only using one device so far), but I just can't remember where the "switch" was! Could you please give me a hint? I'm starting to go nuts about it! :(

3 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Black Moon

The setting is in Settings (cog wheel upper right)->Product Info (three dots upper right). You might need to scroll down a bit to see the setting.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
black-moon avatar image black-moon Thiemo van Engelen (Victron Energy staff) ♦ commented ·
Thanks a lot! I even saw that switch several times during my search, but couldn't relate its title to what I was searching for. You could rename it to make its purpose more obvious.
0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ black-moon commented ·

Hi, yes this feature was a difficult one to find a good name for!

We'll soon rename it to Instant readout via Bluetooth:

1663008270243.png

1 Like 1 ·
1663008270243.png (166.7 KiB)
netsrac27 avatar image
netsrac27 answered ·

@mvader (Victron Energy) Any update on making the protocol public. I love the GATT feature for my SmartShunt, but it would be amazing if I could find a way to read out my solar values. Looks like GATT will not be supported on any additional devices and the BLE broadcasting is the way to go.

So please make us happy and share information on how we can read the data.

I would even have no problem if there is a switch that would send the data unencrypted in case you don't want (or can) share you encryption algorithm. I have no problem if someone is reading my data...as long as it's read-only.

Thanks, Carsten

1 comment
2 |3000

netsrac27 avatar image netsrac27 commented ·
Still no updates? I know…I know….but this would be so amazing….
0 Likes 0 ·
netsrac27 avatar image
netsrac27 answered ·

Okay, I spent some time digging deep into files: After creating a backup of my phone with iMazing I was able to access all the files that Victron Connect has created.

Very interesting: In Library/Application Support/Victron Energy/Victron Connect you'll find a file called "Victron Connect.sqlite"

Inside of this database you'll find a table called "advertisementKeys". It lists MAC address of the sensor and the advertising key. So there is a way to extract the encryption key from that database.

My SmartBatterySense here has the following encryption key: '0da694539597f9cf6c613cde60d7bf05'

And I was able to capture some advertisement packages:

https://gist.github.com/ctschach/0f0c727186e2e24480f45d5216f33630

So anybody here in the group with some forensic / cryptographic background?

2 |3000

keshavdv avatar image
keshavdv answered ·

I hope this info is provided via an official API at some point, but I've been tinkering on my own to be able to consume this data in something like Home Assistant and created https://github.com/keshavdv/victron-ble which is able to parse some elements from these BLE advertisements. It only supports battery monitors as that's the only device I currently have, but it might be useful for others.

@netsrac27, I tried it out with the data you shared and it came up with https://gist.github.com/keshavdv/ff5ae4d40f272310219d1378f07831b8. The state of charge seems a bit weird, but hopefully the other values are accurate?

1 comment
2 |3000

f2011b avatar image f2011b commented ·

Thank you very much for that work even if I am not yet able to use it.

I would need to read the Smart Battery Sense data on my raspi venus os system.

However, i can understand that Victron does not make the bluetooth api public.
See https://www.victronenergy.com/live/open_source:start

In case the protocol gets changed frequently all work committed to decipher the protocol is obsolete.
@mvader (Victron Energy) In case of the much needed Smart Battery Sense data it would be great if maybe the smart shunt could publish them on the dbus.

Or mayb another piece of hardware which makes the data available over ve.direct?

0 Likes 0 ·
echidna avatar image
echidna answered ·

@keshavdv Thank you for this contribution - it looks most useful.

I'm not a professional programmer and have no prior Python experience, but I've been able to install your victron_ble application and blunder my way to getting it to work (partly) with a Lithium Ion Smart 12.8V / 330Ah battery. The BLE advertisements are being decrypted correctly - the problem is figuring out the data format and parsing it.

Because the battery voltage dithers a bit or so sitting idle, I believe I've identified the field containing that. The battery temperature appears to be contained in the first byte (next to the IV), but the encoding is a bit weird - 27C corresponds to decimal 195, 22C to 190, 18C to 186. (i sat an ice pack on top of the battery to force the temperature reading down - the sensor appears to be on the BMS board at the top of the cells, and responds much faster than the cells themselves could.) The other parameters are a mystery at the moment. I will have to try charging/discharging the battery.

If all the individual cell voltage data, etc. can be extracted from the BLE advertisements, this would be extremely useful, Unlike many other Victron devices, the Li-Ion Smart series has no VE.Direct or other similar wired interface - the *only* access to these internal parameters is via Bluetooth. Otherwise the only information coming out of the battery is the three hardwired protection signals for stop charge, stop discharge, and the low charge warning.

It would be very helpful to those of us who would like to build our own interfaces if Victron would publish the BLE advertisement data formats for the various devices (failing a full API). This I assume is pretty simple and stable information (apart from new product releases), and should not cause the sort of support issues that @mvader (Victron Energy) has mentioned in regard to making the general BLE protocols public.

2 |3000

Kenneth Hilton avatar image
Kenneth Hilton answered ·

Hi @mvader (Victron Energy), i use a lot of IP65 6/12Volt on 6Volt modules in a 48Volt setup to ballance the cells. When i see all the chargers in the list and access one, then close the one i am in to get back to the list, i get a glimce of the instant read out of the charger before it is gone. Is this feature coming soon to the IP65 6/12V ? Thanks for all the fine work Victron is doing with expanding the features of these great products :-)

img-2274.png

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @Kenneth Hilton Not anytime soon I’m afraid. A bit of clash with some other priorities.
0 Likes 0 ·
steveuk71 avatar image
steveuk71 answered ·

@mvader (Victron Energy)

@keshavdv

This is looking good, but how about integration with Venus OS, is that on the road map so Raspberry PI running Venus OS can read these values over BLE with no VE Direct cables required?

If not what are the options to make a dashboard on Raspberry PI - signalk?

2 |3000

steveuk71 avatar image
steveuk71 answered ·

2 |3000

esteban avatar image
esteban answered ·

Hi. I really appreciate this feature but my older BlueSolar MPPT 75/15 with BT dongle does not show instant readout except for a quick flash as I exit the device window for back to the list again. I have other devices including a BMV702 with dongle that do show the instant readout.

It seems the Bluesolar might work yet not quite. The Victron Connect manual does not include the BlueSolar 75/15 on it's list last I looked.

Should mine be working with version 5.91 of connect?

This feature is so convenient that I am considering upgrading if it's not going to work with the BlueSolar 75/15. But it would be ideal if it does.

So I wonder if mine is having a problem or simply doesn't get this feature?

thanks

3 comments
2 |3000

netsrac27 avatar image netsrac27 commented ·
If you can’t enable it on you BlueSolar, then the problem is the Bluetooth Dongle. There are two versions of the Dongle - old and new. I‘m not completely sure, but I think the new one‘s are called „Smart Bluetooth“.

I also had a BlueSolar MPPT in my Campervan (installed by the factory) and I had a Bluetooth Dongle left. Unfortunately I could not enable the instant readout. After upgrading to a new Dongle, everything worked seamlessly.

0 Likes 0 ·
esteban avatar image esteban netsrac27 commented ·
That helps to know, thank you! I must have one older and one newer dongle. More options but something needs to be upgraded. Really nice feature with multiple charge controllers especially.
0 Likes 0 ·
netsrac27 avatar image netsrac27 esteban commented ·
Try comparing the Bluetooth firmware version number. I would guess that the one with no instant readout is much older and do not have any upgrades available…
0 Likes 0 ·
philspain avatar image
philspain answered ·

how can I get the advertisement key? for Home Assistant

2 |3000

Related Resources