question

Dale avatar image
Dale asked

Multiplus new CT brought and added however still not charging batterys

Hi I have a multiplus 5000va ive had this system installed by an electrical contractor for the past 6 years. Until recently I had no problems. its the old Carlo Gavazzi meter with the three terminals on the bottom for monitoring via the mbus usb cable. What happens is it constantly dropped pv inverter from the ccgx. So I tried everything which failed, brought a new CT sensor wired it in today and the pv is back. however it still does not appear to be charging my batteries from the sun.

I will test this further tomorrow but any ideas what's happening?

battery chargingct
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Jason - UK avatar image
Jason - UK answered ·

@Dale Have you updated the firmware recently? What sensors do you and to what connected are they connected to? IM assuming its a standard Multiplus, not a Multiplus II.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dale avatar image
Dale answered ·

Updated the firmware to 497 last night issue fixed however its reading the ct higher than i think its producing. says like 40w on my enphase and 120w on my vrm dip switches wired correctly im just happy its charging my batteries again.

2 |3000

Related Resources

VictronConnect VE.Bus charging manual  

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic