Just connected a multiple plus 2 120 V To the service panel via the AC input with 6/2 wire through a 50A breaker and got several lights. No batteries are connected to the system, but system is connected to lynx distributor.
When AC 120v is turned on I get a Bat Low solid light (I figure this because of no battery presence.) But I get what looks like a half moon dimmer red light on both Temp and Overload LEDs. No audible sounds, no burning smells. I turned off after 5 secs. What are causing these? Check polarity on AC, everything is good.