question

dc4me avatar image
dc4me asked

Victron Energy Blue Smart IP22 12-Volt 15 amp 120V, 3 Output Battery Charger NEMA 5-15, Bluetooth

Can this charger be used to charge 2 Lithium Iron Phosphate and 1 Lead acid battery at the same time. I thought I read if you go in to advanced settings it can do it. But all I can find out is that it can only charge batteries with the same composition.

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

The different battery chemistries need different charger settings.

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

dc4me avatar image dc4me commented ·
I might clarify my question. Can the 3 leads be set to different chemistries and I might add do they have to have the same ground?
0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image kevgermany ♦♦ dc4me commented ·
Sorry, no
0 Likes 0 ·
dc4me avatar image dc4me kevgermany ♦♦ commented ·
Thanks for your reply.
0 Likes 0 ·
friaras avatar image friaras dc4me commented ·
Hello, my 2 cents please verify before attempting this. Do a seach on Utuv for this charger there is a video by authorized dealer, he goes into this topic and actually shows what you are referring to.
0 Likes 0 ·
dc4me avatar image
dc4me answered ·

I am aware of the different chemistries and the need for different settings but can the charger be set to charge different chemistries at the same time?

2 |3000