question

emiel avatar image
emiel asked

1phase in (charge) , 3phase out _charging not working

Hi,

I'm configuring a system with 3 MP2 , in a 3 Phase out setup. As per the instruction video's etc. this should not be any problem, but the charging doesn't start when the phase comes up at the master L1. The 3 phase out put works fine.

So I have checked the forum, and checked the training video's again.

In the training video's its shown in the following diagram. The inputs of L2/L3 are seemingly connected with a 0V, therefor I tried to have the null connected to all three inputs, this didn't help. screenshot-2022-05-17-101750.png

Anybody an idea what I have done wrong? Are the connected nulls at input needed (electronically I can't imagine it's needed, but the screenshot shows something there)?

Best regards,

Emiel

ac out 2
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

You have to use the "VE.Bus system configurator" and there is an option "switch as a group", that needs to be unchecked.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

emiel avatar image emiel commented ·
Great thanks that one is indeed on, will uncheck it and let you know if it solved the problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
janieronen avatar image
janieronen answered ·

The diagram means that L2 and L3 input should not be connected at all. So your system works in a three-phase inverter mode? And when feeding line to the L1 the charger does not kick in? What is GX saying about L1 status and does it show some error?

1 comment
2 |3000

emiel avatar image emiel commented ·

Dear Janieronen, thanks for your reaction:

That (not connected inputs L2/L3)was my frist interpretation too, but as it was not working , I was starting to doubt.

I'm working in 3 phase out 1 phase in mode. The 3 phase out works fine (motors are working fine, that shows me that the output 3 phase are in correct order). The moment I start generator that supplies 1 phase to the L1 master, it also shows it tries to sync the input, it seems not to lock (>2minutes wait).

The GX shows L1 217v in 50.1Hz, L2/L3 in not connected. The display shows a progressing syncing but no sync happens.No errors.

I reconfigured the MP2's and have it working as stand alone (L1 master), the unit locks and starts charging, no change in electrical install at all.

Phase order can't be the problem (with one phase), it has something to do with the 3 phase out configuration. I'm afraid I forgot somewhere some setting.

Emiel

fgdg.jpg

0 Likes 0 ·
fgdg.jpg (68.8 KiB)

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic