question

muhamad avatar image
muhamad asked

where can i find "dedicated ignore ac input" in the assistants?

where can i find "dedicated ignore ac input" in the assistants?

because i need to add safety off to the system, untill now i used dedicated ignore ac input in the virtual switch, in order to use the assistants i need to select don't use VS.

I need to use the same action but in the asssistants.

thanks.

Assistants
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@muhamad

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/assistants:ignore_ac_input_using_the_generator_assistant

You can set it up almost with the same parameters as the Virtual Switch.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

muhamad avatar image
muhamad answered ·

@Alexandra

Hi,

I don't have AC coupling in my system therefore it is not neccesary to do "grid converter support" assistant?

I just need to use "dedicated ignore ac input " using the assistants.

because i need to use another assistant, i must use the assistants and not the virtual switch.

need to choose the two first sections as you see in the picture below?

thanks.

ignore-ac-input-assistant.png

2 |3000

southsideph avatar image
southsideph answered ·

Dedicated Ignore AC is on the virtual switch settings, enable VS and you will get the option. You do not need assistants if that is all you wantveconfig.png

veconfig.png (34.1 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources