question

Dale avatar image
Dale asked

Multiplus with CCGX keeps dropping my PV inverter connected to EM24

This has seemed to happen since the last update. I have reset the solar with the isolator a few times. and at the circuit breaker before the em24 but its constantly dropping off any ideas guys?

This is the old EM24 din not he ethernet one. it has the rs485.

multiple inverters
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

when it happens again reboot the ccgx and I think it may well will reappear.

I have the same issue with the ac current sensor every time I update the multiplus I loose the PV panel tile. so maybe that will work for you as well. I know it does not fix the issue

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Dale avatar image
Dale answered ·

Yes it sometimes fixes it, I also had to remove the yellow cable from the EM24 rs485 as this makes it dissapear. This issue is daily. I have my power at AC direct into the EM24 from enphase micro inverters, so they dont like each other at the best of times. But it is stopping my batteries being charged.

2 |3000

Dale avatar image
Dale answered ·

So I have just reset and it didn't work but I switched the main transfer switch over and reset and its back on it seems to drop grid meter and inverter at same time. I hope this issue gets fixed

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic