I have a question about how to best connect two separate PV setups to the multiplus II gx. One of the PV setups is a solaredge3680 system which should not be a problem since the MP can connect to it through the ethernet network. I'm going to connect these through a 16A fuse.
The other setup consist of multiple micro inverters from APS systems DS3 880 inverters. The total of these should fit on a 16A fuse as well.
Since I read in other topics that the micro inverters are difficult to manage from the MP system and that these are best put on the AC IN port of the MP so the MP can shut them off entirely if the grid fails and too much solar power is generated by the setup.
I'm also considering to replace one (or more) of the micro inverters by a MPPT 48V inverter directly connected to the battery link. This in case the battery runs completely empty and I need direct 48V charge to restart the entire system.
1) Am I correct that the output of the MP II GX will never exceed the 4000W in this setup? So am I safe in using a 3x 2.5mm2 cable (25Amp max) and using a 20A fuse?
2) Is there an alternative for the ET112 to use that uses ethernet or someting? How stable is a zigbee connection between the ET112 and MP? Distance is about 60 meters including through two outside walls.
3) Is it overkill to install a (small) MPPT inverter to be able to recover the battery in case of depletion? (Perhaps it is .. I do have a small generator at hand as well).
4) Is the setup as depicted in the drawing safe with regards to fuse and cable usage?
5) Is there anything I'm missing?