question

Marc Jähncke avatar image
Marc Jähncke asked

NMEA 2000 VE-Bus setup instances

in a existing system we need to configure the VE-BUS N2K Interface to Setup the DC Battery Instances for the System to 4. In the moment the system had 4 Batterybanks and ready instances 0 to 3 programmend. It is possible to Setup into all Victron N2K Adapters any Instance into the PGNs?

NMEA 2000 - N2K
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·
2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Marc Jähncke avatar image Marc Jähncke commented ·

This i try, but with the Actisense Software is it only possible to Change on the right side the device instance. It is NOT possible to Change the Data Instance with a right mouseklick. I have on another boat the same problem that the Quattro over the N2K Interface and the Skylla, send the same Instance with 0

0 Likes 0 ·
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image mvader (Victron Energy) ♦♦ Marc Jähncke commented ·

Hi Marc, I tried myself with Actisense, and its for sure possible to change data instances. You do need to click at the exact right field in the table to change them though.

Please check the instructions again and let me know if that helps. If not, I’ll contact Actisense and help to sort this out.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic