question

7hvn avatar image
7hvn asked

Any Victron Installers in Yorkshire, UK. Grid Tied ESS System

Evening All,

I’m looking for Victron installers in Yorkshire to install a charger/inverter setup for Pylontech batteries. We already have solar PV with a SolarEdge inverter (3.68kW with 5.4kWp array) and I don’t want to be sending any more energy back to the grid.

Please get in touch if you know of an installer that you can recommend or if you’re an installer.

Cheers

Multiplus-IIMultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerPylontech
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Did you take a look at that map?

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

7hvn avatar image
7hvn answered ·

That’s where i started. Everyone I have rung is a supplier not installer. Worse still non recommend any independent installers.

2 |3000

danw1979 avatar image
danw1979 answered ·

Did you manage to locate an installer in Yorks in the end @7hvn ?

2 |3000

7hvn avatar image
7hvn answered ·

Sadly not. Been doing a lot of research myself. Worst case I work with my Electrician to get things installed. I'd rather find someone that does it day to day though.

2 |3000

martin-hall avatar image
martin-hall answered ·

Did your electrician complete your system and sign it off?

Finding an installer for a domestic system is a major problem. Many suppliers are located at the coast, inland waterway marinas or serve the campervan market. If you know of an electrician in the Sheffield area would you be willing to share the details?

By chance, my usual electrician was advising on a problem when my batteries were delivered. As a campervan owner he expressed interest and was willing to do the connections; however he now seems reluctant to respond to my messages!

2 |3000