question

Jaco Reinecke avatar image
Jaco Reinecke asked

Web VRM Advance widget data not showing using new Dark mode version

Not sure when it started, but in the last few days the data under Advance, are not displaying anymore.

Also tried to remove all the widgets, cannot remove any.

What am I missing. or is it a new bug, or data corruption on my site?

1648107463232.png

VRMbug report
1648107463232.png (48.0 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Jaco Reinecke,

Indeed there is something weird going on with that installation - I haven't seen that anywhere else, so if anyone else has something similar happening, please report it here as well.

I have asked an engineer to have a look, thanks for reporting

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Jaco Reinecke avatar image Jaco Reinecke commented ·
Hi Guy,

Any ETA on potentially resolving this issue I have?

0 Likes 0 ·
Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Jaco Reinecke commented ·
Hi @Jaco Reinecke,

The problem should be fixed now. It was caused by a misconfigured custom widget. We will make sure that is not possible for users to reach that state in the future.

Apologies for any inconveniences caused by this.

0 Likes 0 ·
Jaco Reinecke avatar image Jaco Reinecke Alex Imbrea (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·
YES! It works! Thank you.

Indeed, I did start on a new custom widget, then canceled it.

Again, thank you for the awesome support and products. Custom widgets are an excellent addition, the dark theme ... at last. :-)

0 Likes 0 ·
antar avatar image antar commented ·
Hi,

Similar problem already posted "widgets are blank". No reply from victron...

0 Likes 0 ·
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

Have you tried logging out, clearing your browser cache/cookies?

2 |3000

Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

I had that last night too. Reloading (CMD-R in Safari) the page helped.

2 |3000

Jaco Reinecke avatar image
Jaco Reinecke answered ·

Before I reported, I tried:
1) Firefox, Chrome and Edge, all the same. And did the refreshing on all.
2) On FF and Chrome I tried to remove the widgets. Does not want to remove widgets on either.
3) I have access to other people's VRMs, their data does show on FF, Chrome, and Edge, just not mine.

2 |3000

Related Resources