question

shanew avatar image
shanew asked

Multiplus with Phoenix

I have an existing system that has an old Multiplus 24/3000 that feeds power to the house and takes generator power to charge batteries and supplement the house load, there is also a Phoenix 24/5000 onsite that feeds only a wood splitter and car charger when needed but has no connection to the house.

Both systems share the same battery bank which is being monitored by a bmv with shunt, the main charging is taken care of by 3x 150/100 MPPT charge controllers.

I have just added a Cerbo and display to this system and have got almost everything to register, the only issue I am having is when I connect the Phoenix to the VEBus it shuts down the Multiplus.

Is there any way to get this system to show all devices on the Cerbo display please?

I have tried finding firmware for the old Phoenix but have been unsuccessful so far.

multiple inverters
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi,

you could connect your Phoenix inverter via a MK3 interface to the CerboGX.

This way, both systems show up in Device list and can be monitored.

Interface MK3-USB - Victron Energy

BR

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic