question

antiguasky avatar image
antiguasky asked

Remove Ruuvi Sensor from VRM

I've removed a Ruuvi Sensor from my Cerbo GX and the VRM Device List but it continues to appear on the VRM dashboard and on the Advanced Widget List. Is there another procedure to remove it or is this just a bug?

VRMruuvi sensors
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @antiguasky,

Which firmware version does your Cerbo GX have? There was a bug in Venus OS before version 2.8something (I can't remember the exact version...). This should be fixed in the latest Venus OS.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

antiguasky avatar image
antiguasky answered ·

Thank you Stefanie. I'm running v2.82-large-30. It looks like I'm current. I might just have to wait for the Large OS to catch up.

2 comments
2 |3000

With Venus OS large you already have the last version. Meanwhile, the 'normal' image has reached version 2.84. There the problem with the leftovers in VRM no longer exists.

0 Likes 0 ·
netrange avatar image netrange Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Also try to remove it in the Remote Console ... or restart the Cerbo

0 Likes 0 ·
Trevor Bird avatar image
Trevor Bird answered ·

I have wanted remove a RUUVI sensor from an installation that was persistant on VRM. When I deleted it from the device list on the VRM it was removed from VRM immediately.

2 |3000

Related Resources