question

brian49 avatar image
brian49 asked

Ultimate Instructions

There is so much information on the net it gets confusing. Is there a link that will give the ultimate and accurate information on how to configure Victron gear? I have a new 200ah lithium battery an AC to Dc charger, a DC to DC charger and Solar MPPT charger and there is some suggestion that they can talk to each other via a network. This is only one confusing aspect of the system. There are other things that are confusing and I dare not change setting for fear of destroying the system. They say ignorance it bliss but I'm just confused. The manual that comes with the units tell me nothing.

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

There is a very good reason why Victron state that their equipment needs to be installed and configured by qualified technicians. Google isn't a substitute for experience. You would be well advised to find a suitable installer to assist you.

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

You may also get a broader response on the "questions and answers" section of the forum.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic