question

johneve avatar image
johneve asked

multiplus 24/5000

I have just installed a multiplus 24/5000/120 and i have 230v ac on a meter on the ac in and i have 26.4v on the dc in from meter, No lights on the inverter weather on the ON < OFF or Charger only. nothing showing up on the cerbo either its like its not even there

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Check if the RJ45 cable between the Multi and the Cerbo is plugged into the correct ports.
It has to be connected to VE.Bus not Can or Ethernet.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

seb71 avatar image
seb71 answered ·

I hope it's not that (because if it is, the Multiplus is damaged), but also check the battery wires polarity.

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Not necessarily, we had a few customers who did that and I did it also a few times by accident (distracted by a call) and I don't know of a case where that damaged something.
0 Likes 0 ·
conceptura avatar image
conceptura answered ·

Hi Johneve This is a suggestion from a complete rookie :-) If I'm right to think that you are trying to generate 240V AC from 24DC battery input then would you not need to be hooked up to the 'ac out' terminal on the inverter instead of the AC In? That one is probably too obvious but always worth pointing out. If you are using an AC source to charge the batteries then I'll leave someone else to answer your question.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic