question

pan-mad avatar image
pan-mad asked

Stuck in storage mode multiplus ll gx 24/3000

Hi all. Last night @3am my Multiplus went a bit weird in so far as it dropped out of waiting to charge after a daytime discharge and went into storage mode with a 90% SOC left. The sun is now beaming on panels but not charging batteries nor suppling grid as per ess.

whats may be going on

id 102c6bc29790

storage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Pan-mad

Check your settings on the grid charger tab, if storage mode is checked then uncheck it. In an ESS system it should be disabled.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

pan-mad avatar image
pan-mad answered ·

Thanks, i did check and i was enabled! I assumed the this was part of the charging cycle when the Multiplus was in charge only mode but still uses the MPPT excess to feed the grid.

Strange how it literaly just “shuts down” and goes what i can only describe as a standby mode even on a full sunny day.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic