question

blaasyn avatar image
blaasyn asked

Remote start Easy Solar

Hi! I have an Easy Solar which i controlled by a CCGX. This is on a cabin with off grid system. When I`m not at my cabin, I usually switch off the Easy Solar to save my battery capasity. My question is, which opportunities do I have switching on my Easy Solar from remote? I have a GSM relay I can activate with my cell phone, can I use this signal to remote start the Easy Solar via the CCGX? Bare in mind that I don`t have any internet connection before my Easy Solar is active/switched on.

gsm
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

For switching the MultiPlus on or off from your GSM relay, why not use the "Safety Switch" assistant. Wire your GSM relay contacts in to the Aux input of the MultiPlus and have it turn on and off via GSM.
Configure the assistant in VE.Configure

28475-1643204899517.png

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

blaasyn avatar image
blaasyn answered ·

Thanks for the advise! I wondered if its possible to activate the CCGX with the relay directly?

2 comments
2 |3000

wkirby avatar image wkirby ♦♦ commented ·
The CCGX does not have any Aux inputs to use.
0 Likes 0 ·
blaasyn avatar image blaasyn wkirby ♦♦ commented ·
Ok, thanks for your reply!
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic