- The VRM portal stopped updating and all access was lost to node-RED
- SSH Access was lost to the Pi on the network whilst other devices connected and worked including internet access
- Victron Connect could see the Raspberry Pi using Bluetooth but not connect
- Wifi in the Raspberry still seemed to be connected to the local network but even a ping did not get a response.
- It may be a coincidence but I previously had several months operation without a single access problem with Venus OS 2.73 or 2.80~21-large-23
Jan 16 13:13:48 raspberrypi2 daemon.notice wpa_supplicant: wlan0: Trying to associate with SSID 'Big Blue' Jan 16 13:13:51 raspberrypi2 daemon.notice wpa_supplicant: wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-ASSOC-REJECT bssid=00:00:00:00:00:00 status_code=16 Jan 16 13:13:51 raspberrypi2 daemon.notice wpa_supplicant: wlan0: CTRL-EVENT-SSID-TEMP-DISABLED id=1 ssid="Big Blue" auth_failures=1 duration=10 reason=CONN_FAILED Jan 16 13:13:51 raspberrypi2 daemon.warn connmand: Skipping disconnect of 42696720426c7565_managed_psk, network is connecting. Jan 16 13:14:21 raspberrypi2 daemon.info connmand: Connection Manager version 1.33
shows a connection failure followed by a restart of the connection manager (connman) and had nothing to do with Venus OS large in itself. He suggested this should be moved to the community area for further discussion.