question

remco-halman avatar image
remco-halman asked

Quattro turns off and blinking leds

Hello all!

We have a client in the USA thats experiencing problems with a Quattro 8000 24v. I looked at all the manuals i could not find this sequence of blinking (Video is added). This happens with and without any external power source as a Generator or Shore power. And happens with setting it to On wel as Charger only.

The temperature in the hull is not over 20 degrees Celcius. And there is 25,6V in the service battery's. We already tried to let it rest for a few hours but not did not help. Also checked the connections.

Any tips on what to do.

error
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Alexandra avatar image Alexandra ♦ commented ·
@Remco Halman

Of you connect a gx, any gx does it tell you anything?

Best thing is to also test it with nothing but battery connected to make sure it is the unit at fault.

Otherwise take it back to the supplier.

0 Likes 0 ·
2 Answers
remco-halman avatar image
remco-halman answered ·

@Alexandra thanks for the advise! We tried unhooking everything and still does the same errors. In the neighborhood is a service centre.

They will need to take it out and get in on a test bench.

Thats the last boat we delivered without a GX... so we have to physically troubleshoot.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

I suspect a Voltage Sense error. Do you have some sort of assistant loaded which is using the VSense input for something else?

1 comment
2 |3000

remco-halman avatar image remco-halman commented ·
There was not a voltage sensor added. But i suspect its the internal temp sensor since its going in error on the temperature.. Its going to the service centre nearby, the unit i not even 4 months old
0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic