question

mibasb avatar image
mibasb asked

ECO mode NOT working Multi PLus II // Never ever

EasySolar-II-GX-48-3000VA-35-32-MPPT-250-70-GX // 490

All EasySolar-II-GX devices have the latest firmware

I did the programming with VictronConnect, USB MK3.Every change was carried over by the software and the device restarted automatically.The new parameters are then always displayed on VictronConnect.

I did the programming with VE Configure 3,USB MK3. I have the Configuration file changed there, saved and uploaded with Vrm.

ve-configure-3.jpeg

Every change was carried over by the software and the device restarted automatically.the new parameters are then always displayed on the VictronConnect.

All possible settings have already been set> Transfer> Checked. Everything OK.

Always the same result: No ECO mode is carried out by the Multiplus.The device does not go into ECO / search mode.

You can also hear that the device ALWAYS remains switched on.You can see on Vrm: No ECO mode. You can measure the current. No ECO mode: Always 13 watts consumption.If I switch off the multilus with Vrm: ZERO consumption.

Usually it is very easy to activate the ECO mode! Where is the mistake.?

gx device
ve-configure-3.jpeg (118.5 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

You have the start set to lower than the restart

Try increasing the start wattage triggers to say 120 watts and see if it then works if it does move down from there - and have you tried both AES Modes

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mibasb avatar image
mibasb answered ·

Paul B many thanks.

Now it's working. But the search mode only turns on at 106 watts.

If is less, the search mode does not switch on.Consumption goes back in search mode to 0 watts 3 watts.

aes-01.jpeg

In the other AES mode,Modifizerte Sinuswelle/German, unfortunately needs the device ONLY 3 watts less than in regular mode, i.e. WITHOUT AES = 13Watt.

aes.jpeg

With the MultiplusII Device allone,i have EasySolar-II-GX, were more setting options with VictronConnect. This is much better:

ve-old-multiplus-ii.jpg

aes-01.jpeg (172.0 KiB)
aes.jpeg (173.1 KiB)
2 |3000