question

ppr avatar image
ppr asked

MPPT RS450/200 display contrast

Hi
Does someone know if it is possible to adjust display brightness on the RS MPPT?
The contrast on mine is so high I can not read anything. Thank you.
I wont believe that this can not be adjusted via software.

MPPT SmartSolarmppt chargingmppt rs
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
ppr avatar image
ppr answered ·

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-28 at 12.53.50 PM.jpeg

thats how it looks - not readable

please victron, add the option for contrast.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

aart-vroegop avatar image
aart-vroegop answered ·

At the moment, brightness is not adjustable in this product. Can you share the serial number of the MPPT RS 450/200? This will help to tackle the brightness issue adequatly. Thanks.

BR, Aart

1 comment
2 |3000

ppr avatar image ppr commented ·

HQ2137XXTFQ
Thank you
But I think best way is to add it in the firmware

0 Likes 0 ·
riblaisqc avatar image
riblaisqc answered ·

Same problem for me on my MPPT RS450/100. The contrast is bad and there is no adjustment.

2 |3000

alaskannoob avatar image
alaskannoob answered ·

wire.png

Sorry I don't have an answer for your question (apologies), but since you are using an MPPT RS, are you using fine stranded PV wire into it that is comprised of strands no larger than .016" diameter? If you are, can you share what kind of PV wire you're using and where you got it?

2 |3000