question

damon-duval avatar image
damon-duval asked

MPPT 75/10 stuck on 12.4v bulk and float-perfect for years until today - Where to send for repair?

[IP 43] it doesn't say SmartSolar so I don't think I can adjust anything bluetooth. The solar panel, a 180w single is putting out 21v.
BTW, a Brand new 100ah AGM 12v deep cycle as the house battery for RV, This charge controller has been flawless for over two years charging the house battery. Consistently Bulk charge to 14.5 and Float charge at 13.7. Has something failed internally? Can I reset it?
Fortunately, I had an exact same unit that I used for the starting battery - switched it over and now house battery is charging again - where do I send the troubled unit for repair?

Thanks, Damon Duval - happy customer - quality units

battery charging
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Unless it is a fuse, the MPPT's are not usually repaired but replaced under warranty, if a fault is found from a test.

To find out your options, get in touch with your nearest Victron Distributor, or preferably the one you purchased from - https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

damon-duval avatar image damon-duval commented ·

Thanks, Guy Stewart. Just emailed where I purchased. Hoping for a solution.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic