question

Matt drummond bell avatar image
Matt drummond bell asked

Soc low voltage multi plus etc…

Hi , this is getting very annoying now, second year in a row. Two 48/100/70 in parallel , running a few campsite plugins, during summer and full light in uk no problems with judging battery soc and voltage, however at this time of year the soc is completely out, the batterrry voltage shutdown is happening at weird times and nothing makes sense with battery voltage , I have to carefully manage soc , battery vilatage and generator starts to save the system. Why is soc not calculating the actual system soc? I looked at a chart and it was 50 percent out, of a standard 12v x4 battery bank average soc.. any ideas ??

voltage
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

Please give us some more information about your system. What components do you have? Settings? Pictures? Screenshots?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matt drummond bell avatar image
Matt drummond bell answered ·

Stand alone 2x multi-s 48:100/70 gx colour control mppt, etc about 850ah battery and about 7.5kwp sommat like that, oh and battery monitor,… so what is happening is the soc is not keeping up with the voltage of battery… it is set in configure and in gx and in battery monitor but still after the summer the soc stays high and the voltage drops… this system is very rarely turned off if this makes a difference , oh and have 29kva genset plumbed in also..

1 comment
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Please be more precise with the product names and/or make pictures of them.

I'm not sure what product "2x multi-s 48:100/70 gx colour control mppt" could be.

What kind of battery? What battery monitor?

My first guess is that there are some loads connected to the wrong side of the battery monitor.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic