question

fesolar avatar image
fesolar asked

temps indication on the ccgx ?

hy

this topic is not a question but more a suggestion !

i had make a formation for one of my customer during an installation , you can see pictures here:

https://www.ses-corporate.com/fr/ses-et-solar-you-a-merzouga/

typically here we woold like to be sure that the battery wil be not in over temp.

in this system we use a vebus dongle but in over system we used the multiplus temp sensor.

through the vebus and the ccgx all conected charger have the temperatures information (sts in dvcc active)

i think that it will be easer (for you not for me :) ) to had a code in the ccgx witch we can monitor the température on the vrm !

We don't use venus in this application because we want to have the display to inform the final customer of soc and consumption

we spoke this somme colegue and many are realy interestiong to have this information in ccgx with out using a bmv 712 !

i hope my english not so bat, and y hope you anderstand wath i want to say !!!

best regards !

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @fesolar; oui je comprends votre Anglais ;o).

Showing the battery temperature as measured by the Multi or Quattro; on the menus and on VRM is something being worked on. You can expect it later this year.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

fesolar avatar image
fesolar answered ·

hy Matthijs,

this a very good news for us !

be sure we will test it when it will be available !

br

2 |3000