question

flintbarn avatar image
flintbarn asked

New build solar battery system…

We will break ground in a self-build property next year. I am used to installing solar in vans/mobile units but this is a bigger job than I’ve taken on this far, and 240V.

Feed in tariffs being a thing of the past, I really want to store and use my solar energy in batteries and the discharge this though the main distribution of our house. My question is, for a 4 bed house with South, West and East facing roof options, what units and setup would you recommend to give me an efficient storage solution?

If it’s all victron then all the better.

Thanks

system design
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

1 Answer
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

That topic is a bit more complex as you might think and the community is not the place to ask for system designs (see community guidelines).

You should contact a local Victron installer and ask for help and buy the components from him.

So you have someone you can ask if you have questions/problems during/after the installation.

https://www.victronenergy.com/where-to-buy

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic