question

isimobile avatar image
isimobile asked

VRM Portal - Lost Data

I changed my GX device from a Color Control to a Cerbo GX, I followed the process to copy the data over to from old to new. Now it seems I lost all my old data, is my data now all gone?

Can anybody help?

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@isimobile

Are you able to re add your old GX? Is the information still there?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

isimobile avatar image
isimobile answered ·

My old installation is now active again, but all the data is now missing, even data from my new installation is not showing.

I followed the instructions as per go on general in settings on VRM, in the old installation, then I selected the new installation and pressed replace. Then a dialog popped up to ask I must type again the name of the new installation, I tried but it did not want to except it, I even copied the name & pasted, it did not want to except it. Then when I typed in the old installation name the OK button became enabled and pressed OK. Then it said I needed to restart my new device which I did. Then all my data was gone!

There is no support option on VRM to email anybody as well.

It is almost two years of data that is now lost.

I can still see the new installation data on the new installation vrm, but that data was also not copied over to the old. So I do not understand what is going on.

2 |3000

isimobile avatar image
isimobile answered ·

Correction, it seems the old data is still there, but it did not copy the new data across to the old installation.

1637129447434.png

So not sure what went wrong.

1637129447434.png (25.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic