question

sparkymic-spark-face avatar image
sparkymic-spark-face asked

fronius not being seen on cerbo gx software

I have a fronius connected on the output of a Quattro inverter. It was commissioned and working a year ago with data showing on VRM portal. Recently the VRM has stopped showing the fronius and all data related to it. The fronius is not showing on the device list of the VRM portal but it continues to work perfectly with the Quattro. There have been software updates and sometimes I have noticed the fronius drops off from VRM when update happens, this could just be a coincidence. Any help would be appreciated

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Alexandra avatar image
Alexandra answered ·

@Sparkymic spark face

It is missing from the Cerbo? And the vrm? Sorry the post name and then description seem a little mixed.

Maybe check with these steps.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sparkymic-spark-face avatar image
sparkymic-spark-face answered ·

Thanks for the information. I found inverter was showing in the pv inverter section but not on the list of devices connected to the cerbo. In the pv inverter menu I rescanned network and once this was complete the device was seen in the normal menu and displaying on the colour control. Automatic scanning was set so I am not sure why this happened but it is fixed for now thanks!

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic