question

yek avatar image
yek asked

Multiplus 12/500 not charging

Hi,

My multiplus installed around 6 months ago has stopped working.

The inverter mode works fine but when turned on the charger mode the green and red led briefly turn on and then all goes off. The green led tgen blinks once every couple minutes. The battery was toi low so i charged it fully with another charger but still now that battery is healthy nothing changes.

I have checked and 240v current reaches inside the multiplus. Inside and outside fuse are ok.

To me it seems that there is a default in the multiplus as the current comes in but nothing comes out of it. Power suppl mode doesnt work either. Anyone has a hint?

Thanks !

Yasmine

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter Charger
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

I did something the other day. Had similar symptoms. Eventually found I'd set Ignore AC input on. I think it was the touch pad on my laptop clicking things for me.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yek avatar image
yek answered ·

The thing is i didn't change any settings and haven't plugged the multiplus in yet...

2 |3000

ian-fletcher avatar image
ian-fletcher answered ·

I have the same problem.

Inverter mode works fine, but when connected to 230V hook up the charger does not charge the battery and the power is not passed through to the sockets.

There are no lights on the multiplus, but every 1-2 minutes the red & green lights flash briefly and I hear a click noise.

I have checked the cables, and 230V is reaching the AC input plug.

Ian

1 comment
2 |3000

yek avatar image yek commented ·
Hi Ian,

For info there was a problem with my multiplus that went back to victron and got changed for free.

Contact your reseller to see if they can help.

Thanks,

Yasmine

0 Likes 0 ·