question

mppt75-10 avatar image
mppt75-10 asked

Detection MPPT 75 10 in Victron connect via USB

Hello,

the software VictronConnect don't find my mppt.

I have already installed driver and my computer find usb driver for usb port.

I have windows 8.

Can you help me to solve the issue?

thanks

MPPT SmartSolarVictronConnectVE.Direct
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Hi @MPPT75 10

What is the serial number of the MPPT that you have? This should be on a sticker on the MPPT and starts with HQ.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
nickdb avatar image
nickdb answered ·

You can either use the app on your phone and connect via bluetooth, or follow the advice in the documentation.

screenshot-2021-10-22-at-163411.pnghttps://www.victronenergy.com/support-and-downloads/software

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

mppt75-10 avatar image
mppt75-10 answered ·

I can't use bluetooth because it's a blueSolar model.

I am Engineer and I have already follow your documentation: we have installed driver and the computer recognizes the cable with good driver. But there is nothing in the app.

Someone can help us?

1 comment
2 |3000

nickdb avatar image nickdb ♦♦ commented ·

In your post you did not state what product you had which makes it difficult to guess.

Have you tried using a different laptop or mobile device for comparison?

0 Likes 0 ·
kevgermany avatar image
kevgermany answered ·

What cables are you using to make the connection? Does this work with other VE.Direct devices?

2 |3000

mppt75-10 avatar image
mppt75-10 answered ·

the probleme is solved

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi @MPPT75 10

Can you perhaps give a bit more information on how it was solved? This might help future user of this forum in finding their answer.

Kind regards,

Thiemo van Engelen

0 Likes 0 ·