question

cw8 avatar image
cw8 asked

Multiplus - adjusting shore power limit

I expect to adjust the shore power limit on my Multiplus (3kva) fairly frequently.

Q1: Can I adjust the shore power limit using Victron Connect app & Cerbo?
Q2: Can I adjust the shore power limit using Touch 50 & Cerbo?

I am aware of the DMC, and how easy it would be to adjust the shore power limit using it, but would rather purchase the more fully featured Touch 50 over a DMC, if the Touch 50 supports this. And I would prefer to use the Connect app and not purchase either DMC or Touch 50 if the Connect app supports this.

Thanks!

cerbo gxgx deviceshorepower
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Kevin Windrem avatar image
Kevin Windrem answered ·

Yes and yes.

VictronConnect allows adjusting the Multi's input current limit. However if you have Cerbo, you'd want to adjust it there rather on the Multi itself via VictronConnect.

Cerbo can adjust the Multi's input current limit either in the Multi's menu or on the Mobile Overview page.

The Touch 50/70 is just a display that plugs into Cerbo and presents the Cerbo menu system. The menu is also accessible via a remote connection using a web browser.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

1. Not directly with VictronConnect but via the remote console.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/Cerbo_GX/en/accessing-the-gx-device.html

2. Yes, of course. The GX Touch is showing the same interface as the remote console.

2 |3000

Related Resources