question

huviolan avatar image
huviolan asked

Victron Connect v5.48beta1-Some bugs or just my missunderstanding??

Hi.

I am testing the beta version, mainly ineterested in the new feature of keeping the loging of the data. I had installed the cell phone apk and the windows version too, both related to the smartShunt baterry monitor.

What I had notice is that when you reconnect the app in the cell phone, some times the logging starts just from that moment, not showing any of the data logued before, and other times, just going back and forth with the time increment/decrement keys, suddenly all the previous data apperars in the trend.

The question is...is that the way it should be?? is there an special way to make the old data appear, Any gesture or setting?? Maybe i am just not doing the right thing..

In the windows version, is even worst the problem, because after closing the program and opening it again, some times you never can get the data back.... (again..is any special key/function/setting/keyboard combination not documented for retrieving the data logued??)

And finally...Is not clear for me how or where in the program set the amount of samples to keep, (or period to store) acording the info in the change log of the Beta version :

"BMV-712 and SmartShunt store Battery voltage, Current, State of Charger % as well as the Aux input (battery temp, or mid voltage, or starter battery voltage).

Interval configuration is equal for above products, and in detail is:

2m at 1s interval (RAM only)

2h at 30s interval

1d at 5m interval

45d at 30m interval"

Can please anybody explain it to me?

Thanks in advance for any help, and excuse the long post...and my english

Hugo

Bs As

Argentina

bug report
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image
Matthias Lange - DE answered ·

There are extra topics for the VictronConnect beta:
https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/100658/venus-os-v28016-available-for-testing.html
And that feature (where you already wrote that):
https://community.victronenergy.com/questions/97844/victronconnect-new-feature-coming-stored-trend-gra.html
No need to create a new Question for that.

You can log 2 minutes at 1 second interval, 2 hours at 30 second interval, 1 day at 5 minute interval or 45 days at 30 minute interval

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

huviolan avatar image
huviolan answered ·

Thanks for your answer Mathias, but I can not find the answer to any of my questions on the links you indicate.

And as far as i can see searching in the forum, there´s no post indicating this possible bugs, so I can not see the repetition on my post.

If i am mistaked, please send my the link to the post where the same questions/doubts are made.

Anyway...If anybody else can give me a hand on the posted doubts...i will apreciate it.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic