question

helios-harvester avatar image
helios-harvester asked

Victron Phoenix inverter 24/1200 with Ve.Direct to Generic Venus Device how to change lower Voltage cut off.

Dear All ,

As far as I understand there is a way to change the inverter lower cut-off values for battery voltage.

when I installed the Inverter I didn't change any of the default settings ( I think, I couldn't get the software to work on my pc ), and now I have an issue with the Inverter not working under 24V when the battery bank gets drained under 24V

The main question is, IF I can change the setting for the lower cut off value from my raspberry pi running the official Generic Venus Device image and uploading data to the vrm of Victron.

and this preferably to be done remotely since I can't physically get to it.

Thank you in advance

The harvester.

Venus OSPhoenix InverterRaspberry PiVE.DirectVEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
helios-harvester avatar image
helios-harvester answered ·
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Peter Buijs - NL avatar image
Peter Buijs - NL answered ·

Take a look at VRM Remote VEConfigure

6 comments
2 |3000

Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·

Not Remote VE.config but it is the right direction.

https://www.victronenergy.com/media/pg/VictronConnect_Manual/en/victonconnect-remote--vc-r----configuration-and-monitoring-via-vrm.html

The Venus device have to be online and linked to the VRM Portal.

0 Likes 0 ·
helios-harvester avatar image helios-harvester Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
Perfect !! That was it , thank you for everything <3

and yes Venus device and VRM online are linked and 2 way communications are enabled.
I don't know why that option is not available online but I am happy that I managed to get it done :D

Thanks again

The harvester.

0 Likes 0 ·
helios-harvester avatar image helios-harvester Matthias Lange - DE ♦ commented ·
@Matthias Lange - DE

please repost your answer(and a new one) so that I can like it and give it as an official correct answer.
and give you credit for it.

Thank you again for everything.
The harvester.

0 Likes 0 ·
helios-harvester avatar image helios-harvester commented ·

Unfortunately I do not have such option in the VRM portal.
Everything is up to date but I don't have this option.
I find it strange that's why I ask.

Here is a screenshot.
1630515417749.pngThank you for your feedback.

The harvester.

0 Likes 0 ·
1630515417749.png (30.2 KiB)
Matthias Lange - DE avatar image Matthias Lange - DE ♦ helios-harvester commented ·
You have to use VictronConnect and login into your VRM-account as described in the link above.
0 Likes 0 ·
Perfect great :D thanks :)
0 Likes 0 ·
decp avatar image
decp answered ·

The URL Links have expired and "Page not Found" comes up.

2 |3000

Related Resources

VE.Direct protocol FAQ

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

Phoenix Inverter product page

Phoenix Inverter Smart product page

Victron Venus OS Open Source intro page

Venus OS GitHub (please do not post to this)