question

edurne avatar image
edurne asked

VEConfigure 3 does not detect easy solar 24/3000/70-50 through MK3

Hi, I had just installed the easy, and doing everything that is said in the videos, but I could not connect for configuring and I don't know which is the default configuration. Please help.

EasySolar All-in-OneVEConfigure 3
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

could you please advise the part number and the units serial number.

also make sure that you install the USB drivers for the mk3 unit to you computer as that could be the issue as well

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image Paul B commented ·

ie go to device settings on the computer and check to make sure the mk3 has installed correctly

0 Likes 0 ·
edurne avatar image
edurne answered ·

Thanks for your answer. MK3 is installed correctly, I can see the port in VEconfig 3 and on the computer, but it does not show the multiplus.

2 |3000

boekel avatar image
boekel answered ·

Difficult problem, if you'd have another unit (Multiplus) you could rule out cable / MK3 problems.

Did you try another UTP cable? and just to make sure: is the Multi turned on?

2 |3000

edurne avatar image
edurne answered ·

Thanks for you answer. Of course I changed cable and I was sure the multi was on.

I am returning the MK3 just to be sure, but I do not believe that would change anything.

If you can think something else I would appreciate.

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic

EasySolar 1600 product page

EasySolar-II GX 3000 & 5000 product page