question

yannick avatar image
yannick asked

Generator start condition logging

I'm using a CCGX to start the generator on serveral conditions, low SOC, high DC current, inverter (pre)overload and AC Load. I want to reduce generator running hours and want to be able to see what condition and with what value triggered the autostart. Is this possible in any way? Either direct in the CCGX or in the VRM portal?

CCGX Color ControlGenerator
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
ewalderasmus avatar image
ewalderasmus answered ·

Hi Yannick, yes it is,

in the advanced tab, you can add the generator state widget. It should show you what you want. This is on the VRM portal. It will look like below:

1589405130542.png (14.3 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

yannick avatar image
yannick answered ·

That's what i'm looking for! But i can't find it on my VRM....

This is what my options look like,

knipsel.png (52.6 KiB)
3 comments
2 |3000

Hi @Yannick

What firmware is your CCGX running?

0 Likes 0 ·
yannick avatar image yannick Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Hi @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff)

I'm running 2.23 on the ccgx

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ yannick commented ·

Try to update it to latest version (I think 2.53?), that should fix it.

0 Likes 0 ·
yannick avatar image
yannick answered ·

That's it! Thanks!

2 |3000