question

jbakuwel avatar image
jbakuwel asked

Feature request: BMV alarm detection time

Hi,

I've set the high voltage alarm above the absorption voltage, yet it often triggers and then clears straight away, ie. a false positive.

It would seem to me that the BMV could do with an extra parameter "alarm detection time". This parameter would control when an alarm actually fires: only after the alarm has been triggered for the set amount of time.

The BMV does something similar with "charged detection time".

regards,
Jan

BMV Battery Monitor
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi Jan,

how do you assume, this is a false positive?

The BMV has a 10s time span, before it triggers alarm on. So if you heard an alarm, the alarm parameters you set up, had to match for at least 10 seconds.

If you are connected to VRM portal, you can set up an alarm there. It is possible, to set up how long conditions have to match.

this is in german, but the last setting is, what may be interesting to you.

Regards,

Markus

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

harold avatar image
harold answered ·

Hello,
I have seen above / below post, about BMV settings in the VRM portal, but I can not find this page, how to reach it?
Harold

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic