question

Mikael avatar image
Mikael asked

Relay history in VRM

Is there any way to see relay history in the VRM portal?

I would like to see history from relays on BMV-712 or/and MPPT 250/100 when it has been closed or open.

Edit: I have a Venus GX today so I get data sent to VRM but can't seem to find any graphs about relay(s).

MPPT ControllersVRMBMV Battery MonitorRelay
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Hi @Mikael,

Some good news: there are now widgets for the relays on the advanced page of VRM!

5 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Mikael avatar image Mikael commented ·

Will also be available for relays in the VenusGX?

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ Mikael commented ·

I just checked on VRM. It's also available for the relay in Venus GX.

0 Likes 0 ·
spudgun avatar image spudgun commented ·

Is there any way of seeing the status of the relays in a MultiPlus? I don't see it in VRM

0 Likes 0 ·
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ spudgun commented ·

I don't think this is possible. There is no such service in the Venus OS d-bus for VE.Bus systems. And there is no relay widget for VE.Bus systems in VRM.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ commented ·

Indeed currently not possible

0 Likes 0 ·
wkirby avatar image
wkirby answered ·

There is no graph for this, but the relay status is captured and sent to VRM.

Simply download the CSV or Excel file for your site and the BMV relay status is featured in the spreadsheet. The same goes for the MPPT relay status.

1559718691912.png (11.0 KiB)
2 |3000