question

trollibus avatar image
trollibus asked

Victronconnect and multiplus weakac settings

I have a multiplus 24/3000/70 firmware 2610413 and want to change weakac settings in order to be able to sync to my generator but I want to know if Via a Bluetooth smartdongle and victronconnect android app it's possible...and moreover if using victronconnect app it's possible to change all settings like in veconfigure software

Anyone can help me on these questions ?

Cheers nicolas

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVictronConnect
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Tom avatar image
Tom answered ·

I assume you have a MK3? First try connecting the MK3 to your tablet and use the Victron connect App to test out your needs. I have been told the BT dongle has even less capability than the MK3 with app. I do know I had to upgrade my FW on my 24/3000 from 413 to 465 before I could even connect to the Victron Connect Android App.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

You will need the MK3 adapter, bluetooth is not for changing settings like this yet on the Multi.

Please see this manual for limitations of VictronConnect compared to VEConfigure.

https://docs.victronenergy.com/victronconnect-vebus.html

You can also use the demo mode in VictronConnect to see for yourself.

2 |3000