question

nimrod avatar image
nimrod asked

New Three phase off grid project. Schematic doc

Hi

I have a new project for an off grid three-phase installation. As this is my first three-phase project, I am looking for informations, schematics on this subject. Could you direct me to the documentation on this subject? Thank you.

Nim

documentation
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi @Nimrod,

Good timing, I am working on a 3 phase installation training program right now.

Please look at the training video, and give me feedback. It is still in testing phase, and once officially released, will be available via the Victron Professional E-Learning platform.

https://www.easy-lms.com/advanced-training-three-phase-parallel/course-40760

Some three phase documentation is here: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ve.bus:manual_parallel_and_three_phase_systems

Also there is some wiring diagrams in the appendix sections of the Multi manuals.

Also recommended to get in touch with your dealer, and ask what local Victron training is available for 3 phase systems. Depending on your region, there could also be in person training available via Victron Professional.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

nimrod avatar image nimrod commented ·

Thank you ! It is perfect, great job !

0 Likes 0 ·
ehsab avatar image ehsab commented ·

What a great video Guy!
Just the thing i needed to verify i got it all right from the documentation.

Will install 3x5kVA Quattros soon!

0 Likes 0 ·
nimrod avatar image
nimrod answered ·

Can an EasySolar be three phase with MultiPlus /Quatro

But is it possible to configure an EasySolar (3kV / 48V) in three phase with an two other MultiPlus, phoenix or Quatro (of 3kV / 48V)?

I need three phase systeme for my projet

1 comment
2 |3000

Yes it is possible, though only the MultiPlus, and not Phoenix or Quattro. Even with EasySolar and MultiPlus, then there are more limitations.

They are described in the opening section dot points of the 3 phase manual, talking about the "VE.Bus Firmware Numbering System", you will need to confirm some details with your existing equipment, and your supplier before attempting first.

This is intending for experienced professional installers, and I would not attempt this procedure without the support of one. Please get in touch with a local installer before proceeding.

0 Likes 0 ·

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic