question

Gabriel Tanasescu avatar image
Gabriel Tanasescu asked

For Victron Staff,Is possible to the next upgrade to on Remote console , to see the K1,K2 Aux .. Status?

For Victron Staff,Is possible to the next upgrade to on Remote console , to see the K1,K2 Aux .. Status? At the moment is not possible to se the status of Aux And Relay .Also is possible to see On VRM the Inverters status Aux and Programbile Relay status?

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVRMVenus GX - VGXVEConfigure 3
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Keith Arnold avatar image Keith Arnold commented ·

Agreed, love to see them on gx and vrm.

0 Likes 0 ·
5 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi @Gabriel Tanasescu, that would great indeed, so yes, some day. But not soon I’m afraid; there is a long list of things like this wanted, and other changes are being prioritised.

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Vance Mitchell avatar image Vance Mitchell commented ·
Out of curiosity, is the relay and auxiliary status available through mqtt or node-red on Venus large?

I just thought it might be a way to find the information for those who are really keen.

0 Likes 0 ·
nebulight avatar image
nebulight answered ·

This would be great! I'm using the BMS two signal with my aux ports and would like to be able to see the status for remote troubleshooting. Speaking of aux ports, is it even possible to view with the ve-configure?

1 comment
2 |3000

bathnm avatar image bathnm commented ·

I am considering wiring the Charge Disconnect and Load Disconnect to the digital inputs of the Cerbo and see them that way.

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniel Dufresne avatar image
Daniel Dufresne answered ·

I to would like to see PPR, K1 and K2 status

2 |3000

harold avatar image
harold answered ·

don't forget the AC2OUT relay ;-)

2 |3000

tj-botten avatar image
tj-botten answered ·

Just out of interest, has there been any movement on this feature? It would really be handy to see the statuses of the relays on the Multiplus and Quattros when doing remote troubleshooting.

2 |3000