question

bartw avatar image
bartw asked

Offline VRM portal

I have tried to access the data of an offline system via the sqlite3 file on a USB key. The file seemed to process and a green dialogue box came up indicating 'success'. However, I couldn't see the data anywhere to display. When I tried to reload the sqlite3 file, a red box came up indicating no valid identifier. What should I do?

CCGX Color Control
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ยท

Hello @Bartw,

Can you please confirm that you are talking about this procedure within VictronConnect to convert the GX database file to an excel spreadsheet for offline viewing?

https://www.victronenergy.com/live/victronconnect:start#importing_and_converting_a_gx_product_family_database_file

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bartw avatar image
bartw answered ยท

Thanks Guy. I hadn't realised I needed to convert in Victron Connect. I was trying to use the VRM Portal page, thinking it would recognise the USB file.

1 comment
2 |3000

Hi Bret,

Ahh, the VictronConnect procedure is for when there is no internet connection, so you can review the files offline in excel.

If you have an internet connection (but can't for some reason just upload the files directly via the internal CCGX process); AND If you are looking to upload the files for viewing on VRM, you will need to zip the SQL file (from the USB), and then use the upload function.

More details about that here: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:start#datalogging_to_vrm

Did you try to see if file correctly converted in VictronConnect? If not, it may also be damaged. This can occur if the memory was not properly ejected via the internal CCGX menu.

0 Likes 0 ยท