question

Ralf Klüber avatar image
Ralf Klüber asked

Login only via Lost password

Hi,

Login for this forum doesnt work for me. I only can log in via lost password. I set a new password and logout. Login in with that new password fails again ... .

Any hints?

Regards Ralf

Help
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi Ralf,

I was able to reproduce this strange behaviour with your account. It would seem you have a found a limitation, your single digit email address is the cause of the issue.

A work around is if you use your account name ( rak ) instead of your email address.

Then I WAS able to log into your account after a reset.

2 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Ralf Klüber avatar image Ralf Klüber commented ·

Hi,

Works like a charm now. Changed email adress as well. Sorry for the hassle with my email adress.

0 Likes 0 ·
ashdash avatar image ashdash Ralf Klüber commented ·

Hello. I seem to have a similar problem. I have logged in using a forgotten password email link in order to ask this question. If I go to account preferences after logging in this way I get "Page Not Found" and no where to set a new password. Thanks for any help.

0 Likes 0 ·
cgarai avatar image
cgarai answered ·

I'm having the same problem. Using the username gives me an error so I have to use forgot password, but it gives me one time access and no way to change the password.

Thanks

Chris

2 |3000

Related Resources

Additional resources still need to be added for this topic