question

Nicolás M. Zunino avatar image
Nicolás M. Zunino asked

Phoenix Multiplus 24/3000/17 Software version 1812144 connection problem with MK2.

Hi, I'm trying to connect and "old" Multiplus with my computer to update some settings.
I'm trying with the latest VeConfigure 3 version with an updated MK2 dongle but I only get errors. (After "Retrieving supported functions" and the progress bar, appear another message "reading Block 1" and then "Error during communication, YES/NO/HELP").

Also tried with a new MK3 updated but I can't stablished connection to the unit.

Also tryed with the VeConfigure version 90.03.120 and the MK2 but the software says its not compatible with the Multiplus version 1812144.

Also I have updated the USB Serial drivers that I got from the VeConfigure in the "Special" tab in the main menu, but nothing change.

In every step I had restarted my PC and the Multiplus.

If somebody can send me a tip I will be very grateful.

Thank you in advence!

MultiPlus Quattro Inverter ChargerVEConfigure 3MK3software
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
mvader (Victron Energy) avatar image
mvader (Victron Energy) answered ·

Hi both, this is solved now: update to the latest VEConfigure version, which was released today.

thanks for reporting!

1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Nicolás M. Zunino avatar image Nicolás M. Zunino commented ·

I just updated, tried and works perfectly!

Thank you very much to all the Victron team!

0 Likes 0 ·
tomasf avatar image
tomasf answered ·

Similar thing happened to me two days ago and I found a workaround. Maybe it works for you too? VE config with USB/MK3 cable could not connect to Multiplus ii. Rebooted, updated drivers, replaced cables, no success. I finally managed to access Multiplus using the program VE Bus Quick Configure that in turn opens VE Config3.

2 |3000

Nicolás M. Zunino avatar image
Nicolás M. Zunino answered ·

Thank you Tomas!

I will try it!

2 |3000