question

bora avatar image
bora asked

VRM going back in time

Every time I refresh the page for the VRM the data goes back in time one hour. Accessing via my iPhone X on chrome.

VRM
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

4 Answers
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

@Bora What timezone are you in? And: what page are you looking at on VRM. Then I'll have it checked over here.

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

bora avatar image
bora answered ·

The yacht is in Spain and I’m in Scotland.

Looking at all of the data on both the dashboard and advanced.

1 comment
2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

@Bora Thanks! Do you have a VRM link / id for me?

0 Likes 0 ·
bora avatar image
bora answered ·

Will posting it here give access to my systems on the yacht? Or would it just make them viewable?

1 comment
2 |3000

Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

Thanks, and no. But you can remove the link now if you prefer.

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image
Teun Lassche answered ·

Good news @Bora, we just released an update that should fix your issue.

Thanks again for reporting it!

4 comments
2 |3000

bora avatar image bora commented ·

Will I need to do anything? I’m unable to access the remote console on the boat now, it keeps saying there’s a problem with my connection.

The data on the VRM pages are showing 1135 in the 15th as the latest data. Are you able to access the latest data or the GX?

0 Likes 0 ·
Teun Lassche avatar image Teun Lassche ♦ bora commented ·

@Bora That seems to be a connection issue, in which case I can also not access it. I did however see that data came in a few minutes ago, but the connection seems intermittent.

0 Likes 0 ·
bora avatar image bora Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

Up to date info now on the dashboard and advanced. Thanks for your help!

0 Likes 0 ·
bora avatar image bora Teun Lassche ♦ commented ·

Morning. The VRM is now only showing data up to 1135 of the previous day although the data at the bottom of the overview page seems current.

0 Likes 0 ·