question

daniel avatar image
daniel asked

EasySolar problem in ESS mode.

I have EasySolar 24/1600 and I have same problem like this EasySolar ESS randomly switches charging-discharging mode. This problem is only in ESS mode, in HUB1 mode works stable and without problems. The problem occurs, when it is broadcast remote command on the 216,7 Hz. Tone frequency 216,7Hz is superimposed to mains during broadcast remote commands. This tone frequency is used most of the region in Czech and Slovak Republic.

ESSEasySolar All-in-One
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

2 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Daniel

Is this issue still actual?

4 comments
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

daniel avatar image daniel commented ·

Hi !

Yes, this problem is still actual.

0 Likes 0 ·
jcerok avatar image jcerok daniel commented ·

Hello, I have the same problem with 3xMultiplus II+ESS+8xPylontech 3,6 kWh (3phase system). H have the latest FW (459). I live in Czech Republik too. Is any solution of this problem. Thank you. Jiri Korec

0 Likes 0 ·
jcerok avatar image jcerok commented ·

Hello, I have the same problem with 3xMultiplus II+ESS+8xPylontech 3,6 kWh (3phase system). H have the latest FW (459). I live in Czech Republik too. Is any solution of this problem. Thank you. Jiri Korec

0 Likes 0 ·
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) ♦♦ jcerok commented ·

Hi @j.cerok

Yes we're working on it, as far as we know 216,7 Hz is the only frequency that is still giving issues.

Can you confirm that is the same frequency you have trouble with?

The other known frequencies that had issues (183.33, 216.66. 283.33, 760, 1060 Hz) should be fixed now.

0 Likes 0 ·
daniel avatar image
daniel answered ·

Hi !

Yes, this problem is still actual.

1 comment
2 |3000

I've sent you an email.

0 Likes 0 ·