question

Herve RV Nizard avatar image
Herve RV Nizard asked

Lost the MPPT 150/70 connection on the ColorControl

Good day, I just lost the"connection" between the 150/70 CC and the Color control ? Suddenly.

The Color control shows "not connected" for the Charge Controler .

Checked the cables and they seem OK.

Checked to "see" the CC with bluetooth and I do see it there .

Any idea what can have gone wrong ?

Thanks

MPPT ControllersCCGX Color Controlerrorcharge controller compatibility
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

e-box avatar image e-box commented ·

Hello, we probably have the same issue: CCGX lost communication to the smart MPPT 150/85 (v1.39) and the BMV700 (v3.10) - both connected via VE.direct.

0 Likes 0 ·
4 Answers
markus avatar image
markus answered ·

Hi,

Did you try to reboot the ccgx?

You can do that in settings -> general -> reboot

You could also try to disconnect the data cable from the charger and connect it again.

Regards,

Markus

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Herve RV Nizard avatar image
Herve RV Nizard answered ·

Good.day . Thanks. I tried all yesterday but nothing happened.

Went to pick up a new cable but when I came back I found the connection was back and all ok ! Cannot understand what happened !

Thanks

2 |3000

danielk avatar image
danielk answered ·

Hi everybody,

excatly the same problem with me. CCGX shows that BlueSolar is "not connected". When I reboot CCGX it connects with the BlueSolar and shows all information. But after a few minutes the connection is lost.

I absolutely do not understand how this can be or what to do.

Can somebody please help?

THanks in advance,

Daniel

2 |3000

michelg avatar image
michelg answered ·

Hi everyone, the data cable seems to have an issue, better said the connector itself is too thick to enter into the space where the connection is done. So, it disconnects because of a false contact. I did cut part of the black cover, in order to enter it easily. No more problems.

Michel

2 |3000

Related Resources