question

Topper avatar image
Topper asked

ESS feed back on other phase than L1 is that correct?

Hello,

I have a ESS installation with feed back to the grid, on the CCGX i see the following;

It looks like the installation is feeding back on L3, users are at this moment on the L1 and L2 is this correct? or must be the grid feedback on L1?

Thanks in advantage for any answers.

Gr. Roel

ESS
ccgx-2.jpg (34.7 KiB)
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

Hi @Topper,

I'd first check if the grid meter is connected and configured properly, maybe a phase is swapped / rotated?

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

Have you tried turning Phase compensation on ???

1560171644094.png (46.2 KiB)
1 comment
2 |3000

Topper avatar image Topper commented ·

Hello Paul B,

All the options are on see following image;

My question is more if its correct that the ESS installation is compensation on phase L3 for the phases L1 and L2.
But the calculations of the total AC loads is 4339W in the 'Grid box' it says the following;

on phase L1 usage is 12W
on phase L2 usage 2185W
on phase L3 feedback of -2168W
total from grid is 45W

This doesn't add up to the total AC loads of 4331W, or am i missing something?

Gr. Roel

0 Likes 0 ·
ccgx-3.jpg (34.7 KiB)
Topper avatar image
Topper answered ·

Hello Daniël,

Today the phase cables L1 and L3 where swapped behind the grid meter, everything looks fine now on the CCGX, see following image.

Thanks for your answers; @Daniël Boekel (Victron Energy Staff),@Paul B

Gr. Roel

ccgx-4.jpg (35.3 KiB)
2 |3000