question

Lionel SEYDOUX avatar image
Lionel SEYDOUX asked

What is GEOFENCE?

Could not find in the doc what Geofence is for!

Any tip? Thanks

VRMremote console
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

5 Answers
adev avatar image
adev answered ·

generally speaking, a geofence is when you mark out a spot on a map, usually to get an alert when something or someone enteres or leaves that area...

I’m not familiar with how this specifically works with VRM...

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) avatar image
Stefanie (Victron Energy Staff) answered ·

For further information see the Color Control GX manual, section 1.7: https://www.victronenergy.com/live/ccgx:start

2 |3000

Lionel SEYDOUX answered ·

Thanks adev and Stefanie.

adev: that is clear! It could be a way to protect my panels frome destruction or theft but I shouls have some dectetot added.

Stefanie: I only went trough the VRM manual. Will have a look at ccgx.:start

Thanks

Lionel

2 |3000

Lionel SEYDOUX answered ·

Stephanie: / yep! but I am NOT moving anywhere as my house is firmly attache to a mountain in the southern french Alps. Fine winds but useless in my case!

Thanks agaisn

Lionel

2 |3000

bobac avatar image
bobac answered ·

@Lionel SEYDOUX but in case it would've been stolen..?

2 |3000

Related Resources