question

Scott Bender avatar image
Scott Bender asked

Looking for iOS App beta testers

The application is http://www.wilhelmsk.com

It has been around for a while but has always required extra hardware and software to get data from Victron systems (a SignalK Server).

It now has the ability to display data directly from a Venus device or from VRM.

I'd like get about 5 testers to try it out before I release to the general public.

Requirements:

• Have a Venus GX or CCGX
  • Be running the latest release candidate software
  • Or your data is available on VRM
  • Have an iOS device running iOS version 10.0 or later

If you'd like to help out, please send an email to support@wilhelmsk.com and include your Apple ID email address.

Thanks!

VRMVenus OSCCGX Color ControlVenus GX - VGX
1 comment
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

Thanks, I just got my invite.

0 Likes 0 ·
5 Answers
digitmag avatar image
digitmag answered ·

Very interested.

sent an email

Thanks

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

sebastian-w avatar image
sebastian-w answered ·

@Scott Bender: If you are looking for more people, I'm on to :)

1 comment
2 |3000

It's already released and working great, even when Venus OS is installed on a Raspberry.

0 Likes 0 ·
Warwick Bruce Chapman avatar image
Warwick Bruce Chapman answered ·

I'm happy to help.

2 |3000

Scott Bender answered ·

Thanks all for the help testing!

The version of WilhelmSK in the AppStore has Venus support.

-=Scott

2 |3000

Scott Bender answered ·

Sorry everyone, the beta test is over. The version of WilhelmSK on the App Store now has support for Venus.

2 |3000