question

georgelza avatar image
georgelza asked

Pre configured graphs / Under Advance

Under advance I can see many graph's that can be selected, can I create some custom groupings, aka I select a name and multiple pre configured graphs get selected and data retrieved/displayed

Raspberry Pi
2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

3 Answers
Paul B avatar image
Paul B answered ·

you can download the info in a excel format and then make what ever you want

2 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 190.8 MiB each and 286.6 MiB total.

georgelza avatar image
georgelza answered ·

So that's a no then... I want to create pre configured graphs, allowing my wife to also access the system and see graphs as defined by me...

G

2 |3000

Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) avatar image
Guy Stewart (Victron Community Manager) answered ·

Hi George,

I am not exactly sure the kind of control you are after. You can create users, and an admin user can enable or disable various advanced widgets in VRM.

I recently created a basic training video for VRM, it may answer your questions. If it doesn't, please ask again and perhaps try to describe in another way.

Basic Training - VRM

2 |3000